Monday, April 4, 2022

rhk111 included in the Pinklawan’s Desperate List of supposed Fake News Spreaders

The Pinklawan's Desperate List of supposed Fake News Spreaders
The Pinklawan's Desperate List of supposed Fake News Spreaders

A recent Post by a Pinklawan on the American Gossip Social Media Platform Reddit included my rhk111 Defense Page as one of the supposed “Fake News Spreaders” on Social Media Platforms. 

It seems that the Pinklawans and its Allies (meaning the Americans, Philippine Communist Losers, Elitists and the Press) are getting desperate Day by Day due to their impending defeat in the coming 2022 Presidential Elections, and are seeking to De-Platform from Social Media Sites those that don’t agree with their Agendas and Narratives. 

As I posted just recently, my Page was suspended by Facebook for about a Day after a Comment of mine was Mass Reported. 

Akala ko ba sabi nila e “laos” na ako, na “irrelevant” na daw ang Page ko?’ (I thought they said I’m a has-been, that my Page is already irrelevant?) And yet they can’t help themselves from trying to silence me, LOL. 

This is why I have long been trying to diversify in terms of Social Media, because I know that one day, those who are on the losing side will seek to Censor Social Media so that they can again hog the Narratives so they can more effectively push only their Agendas or Interests to the People. 

And as these Groups continue to lose in Elections, then that Day of Social Media Censorship is coming. Below are my alternate Social Media Sites, I urge everyone to create Accounts there also. Let us not be too reliant on Facebook, it is an American Company and seems to be slowly giving in to the pressure of the Losers.

Telegram, https://t.me/therhk111philippinedefensepage

Grab, https://gab.com/groups/7150

VK, https://vk.com/public199557358

Check out my Links: https://linktr.ee/rhk111

Don’t forget to click on the Ads or to donate to help support this Website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts