Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Troll Attacks on my Social Media Accounts, 2023-2024

Photo here

June 8, 2024: Troll Attack, June 7, 2024
So, as you can see from the accompanying Picture, the Anti-China, Pro-United States (US) Troll Farms tried to hack into my Facebook Account again recently. I think they probably tried to do it around just before Midnight of June 7, 2024 when I had gone to sleep already. 

Of course it wasn’t successful, I have gone through these a number of times already all through the Years and I know that Facebook does a pretty good Job of securing Accounts these Days as long as you fully use all of the available Security Measure that they offer. 

Not sure what the Goals of the Trolls are with this, maybe they were actually hoping to hijack my Account, or maybe they just wanted to intimidate me. Anyway, their Attempt ended up as nothing more than a Minor Annoyance for me. I wouldn’t be surprised though if they do something else to try to get to me in some Way. 

These are likely that same Troll Farms that Maharlika said was being paid Php 5 million per Month just to support this certain Administration.  

February 11, 2024: Troll Farms Shut Down Pages on Truth Social and Substack
The combined Pinklawan/Marcostard Anti-China, Pro-US Troll Farms are really very active and are earning their Pay lately as they have been able to do Things like Mass Report and shut down two of my newest Social Media Accounts on Truth Social and Substack, which is quite a shame since I liked using those two with their clean and easy to use Interfaces. 

With Truth Social, my Account was initially banned but I appealed it and they returned it back. However, I found out that I couldn’t upload Pictures or Images anymore, so I decide to just delete it then. But then I also couldn’t delete the Account for some Reason. I already notified them about it by E-Mail, but so far no response back. 

With Substack, the Farms managed to shut it down just a Day after it went Active. I tried to appeal, but so far no reponse yet also. I think the Trolls intentionally made the attack on a Weekend knowing there would be little or no Support. I will give it several more Days and if nothing Happens, then I will just delete my Substack Account.

I am disappointed that Truth Social and Substack allowed themselves to be that easily manipulated by Troll Farms, but maybe just as well since it shows how weak their Systems are against such manipulation. I also shows how this Government is spending the MOOE and Unprogrammed Funds for their Social Media Campaigns …

February 10, 2024: Troll Farms on Facebook Harassing Pages
Maintaining a Page here on Facebook (FB), especially one that deals also on Politics is getting harder, mainly because of these Troll Farms that the Politicians are paying off with the Taxpayer's Money. 

Every Day I have to spend a good deal of my time hunting down and blocking Trolls from these Farms instead of just focusing on what to put on my Content. 

If I don't do that, then my Page would end up being so Shadowbanned that nobody will be able to read my Content anymore. Or worse still, it will end up being removed. 

I can't reveal how I hunt down and block Trolls, it is a Trade Secret which if they figure out means they could ban and remove my Page eventually. 

Anyway, this s how Life is now as an individual Political Content Creator on FB, it is so influential that Groups with lot of Money are trying to dominate it …

August 14, 2023: I just momentarily lost access to my Group, was supposed to be suspended for two Days. Good thing Facebook agreed to my appeal. 

In retaliation, I banned some obvious Fake Accounts and known Anti-China Accounts. Dun kayo sa mga Lungga ninyo, hindi ko pinapakialaman yang mga Groups at Pages ninyo and yet panay pangingialam ninyo dito. 

Palibhasa e nag pa Panic na kayo at natatalo na kayo sa Diskusyon in the Court of Public Opinion ...

August 8, 2023: Hindi nakatiis ang isang Pilipinong taga HIMOD sa butas ng Pw3t na Amerika at nag message pa talaga sa akin na kung ano-anong Kabaklaan at pagtatanggol sa Amerika ang ginawa, yang Amerika na kasing INUTIL niya pagdating sa pagtulong sa Pilipinas. 

Sabihin niya na baka SIYA ang “Bakla”, punong-puno ng ka-Praningan sa Kabaklaan ang nasa Utak at Salita, usually eto ang mga me mga tutuong diperensiya sa pagkalalaki kaya dinadaan na lang sa Galit at pang aakusa sa iba.

Baka naman me Boypren na Kano ito, kaya panay tanggol sa Amerika? LOL. Akala mo kung sinong napakatapang e nagtatago sa Anonymity, paki Trace nga kung sino itong Tarant@d0 na ito para malaman natin kung gaano nga katapang siya at yang Sindikato niya. 

Dati pinapalampas ko lang ang mga ganito, pero natuto akong ibulgar ang Kababuyan ng mga Sindikatong iyan dahil ang gawain lang niyan e manira ng patago at habang nakatalikod ka. So ayan, alam ng lahat ngayon kung anong klaseng mga Tao ito at kung ano ang mga Ugali nila.

July 23, 2023: Twitter puts The Philippine Defense Page Account permanently on Read-Only Mode
Twitter has just permanently put my “The Philippine Defense Page” Account permanently on Read-Only Mode, meaning that I cannot anymore post any new Content with it and can only read the Posts on the “For You” and “Following” Menus.

So much for Elon Musk’s promise of “Free Speech”, or making Twitter a “true Platform for the Free Market of Ideas”. Say what you will about the previous Administrators of Twitter, but at least they never went out and did this to my Account

I suspect though that CORRUPT FORCES with Twitter Philippines are likely intentionally being PAID OFF to shut down certain Accounts so these won’t be able to report to Elon what they doing, so if you see this Article, then post it so hopefully it will reach him and that he will take action about it. 

They may also even be doing this to drive People to Mark Zuckerberg’s rival Platform, “Threads”. My Twitter Account was actually starting to pick up steam in terms of Reach and Engagements before it was shut down, with Twitter saying that I violated their Policy of “Platform Manipulation and Spam”.

That meant that I supposedly used Twitter “... in a manner intended to artificially amplify or suppress information or engage in behavior that manipulates or disrupts people’s experience or platform manipulation defenses on Twitter.” 

I don’t understand what that means, I don’t belong to a Professional Social Media Troll Army that are being organized by SYNDICATES that are so common here in the Philippines for Profit and Public Relations Manipulations. 

If I were Part of such an Army, believe you me my Account would be “Protected” and won’t be suspended and that my Engagements would be a lot more than it is. Instead, the Syndicates are using my Account as a SCAPEGOAT to shift the blame away from their Activities.

Anyway, Twitter allowed the submission of Appeals, and I have done that many times, but I doubt if they are even read them because the minute I send it, I instantly receive an E-Mail rejecting it.  

In the meantime I am open to suggestions for a Twitter alternative. I think Gab is too religious, VK is mainly only Russian and I don’t like Threads. But I am reactivating my Gab and VK Accounts for now. 

June 9, 2023: Somebody just tried to lock me out of my Twitter Account. Unluckily for them, I had invested in better Security compared to the last time this happened to me, so if they paid for that Hack, then sorry to waste your Money and better luck next time ... 😄

Hep ... Looks like some Syndicates are became naughtier and more desperate today. Busy-busy, waste of Money for another Hack. This came after the Attempt to lock me out of Twitter. What's wrong with these People, unable to tolerate other People's Views, hmm? 

June 2, 2023: Blocked a new Batch of Filipino Kissers of American A$$es and the Fake Accounts that were being goaded or created by the Troll Syndicate Farms that were Mass Reporting and depressing this Page’s Views and Engagements. 

If I have to block each and every single one of these Pieces of Sh1t, I will do it. ‘Tingnan mo yang mga iyan’ (Look at them), once they are unable to block my Page anymore effectively, they will resort to attacking me Publicly again on their Posts out of desperation to goad more People, which is exactly what I am waiting for them to do. 

These Sh1tfakks only have power on Facebook because Zuckerberg is too incompetent to combat these Troll Syndicate Farms. They have no power on Twitter but unfortunately there just aren’t many Accounts there from the Philippines. Anyway, I am still inviting all of you to follow me there if you can: https://twitter.com/PhilDefNews

May 26, 2023: Blocked another Batch of Filipino Kissers of American A$$es that have been mass reporting my Defense Facebook Page o lower its Views and Engagements. That's the Problem with Facebook, they give too much power to these Troll Farms. 

So what happens is that there is this new INDUSTRY run by Syndicates of Social Media Trolls who Politicians and even the Entertainment Industry pays off to boost their Social Media Engagements, or sabotage those of others. 

Trust the Philippines' Syndicate Culture to always find ways to make Money out of anything they can thing of ... 

March 23, 2023: As of 10:00 am this Morning, I am unable to post on my two rhk111 Pages, it looks like the American A$$ Kissers have managed to disable my Pages in some way, probably due to Mass Reporting (again). Every time I try to make a Post, Facebook just says there is a “Technical Error” Pop-up Notification. Anyway, I will wait for Facebook to officially notify me on what the Problem or Issue with, will share it as soon as it comes out

January 31, 2023: 'At nagsama sama na naman pala ang mga Sindikato ng mga Pilipinong taga Himod ng Butas ng Pw3t ng Amerika. Ako, “aatikihin sa Puso”? E KAYO itong hindi makatulog at kinakailangang gumawa pa talaga ng Page para lang i-Troll itong Page ko, LMAO.

'At nang “rehash” pa ng LUMANG Isyu tungkol sa pag Switch ko to Duterte’s side, para bagang mula 2016 e wala akong binanggit tungkol sa Isyu na iyan. Mukhang me bagong nauto na naman ang mga Pinoy Kissers of American A$$es para atakihin itong Page ko.

As I said already before, I switched to Duterte’s Side because that was the Will of the Majority, and 'ang Demokrasya natin e kung sino ang Majorya, yun ang masusunod, and ang gusto ng Majorya e si Duterte. Hindi “Rule of the American A$$ Kissing Minority” ang ibig sabihin ng “Demokrasya” katulad ng gusto ninyong palabasin.

As for China, clearly quarreling with China is the LEAST PRIORITY of Filipinos, 'kaya kahit maka Tsina si Digong e the Majority of Filipinos elected him. Hindi ninyo yan matanggap kasi magkakasakit kayo pag hindi ninyo mahimod ang butas ng Pw3t ng mga Amerikano, ha?

'And akala ko “Irrelevant” na itong Page ko sa kaka Mass Report ninyo? And yet in the end e umiikot ang mga Pw3t ninyo kasi my Ideas are resonating with Filipinos, kaya kailangan ninyong patahimikin, LOL.

Anyway, I am asking everyone else to REPORT this “Rhk111 defense bekePage to Facebook for HARASSMENT. 

Check out the Links to my other Social Media Accounts at https://linktr.ee/rhk111

Don’t forget to click on the Ads or to donate to help support this Website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts