Tuesday, June 29, 2021

This Page’s Top Fans being contacted for supposed “Interview”

Screenshot of somebody contacting this Page's Top Fans
Screenshot of somebody contacting this Page's Top Fans

It has come to my attention that a certain Person has been contacting the Top Fans of this Page claiming to be studying for a Master’s Degree and asking them for a Phone Interview. 

Note that I do not know this Person personally, nor has it asked my permission to contact this Page’s Top Fans. I checked its account and it seems to be legitimate, not a fake one.

However, for the sake of transparency I think it should’ve contacted me first so I can broadcast it properly. As it is, I am discouraging those contacted from participating in its “Interview” and to report to me immediately if you encounter similar experiences of being contacted by anyone related to this Page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts