Wednesday, September 20, 2023

US and their Pinoy Canines Mass Reported and unpublised the rhk111 Defense Page – September 20, 2023

Facebook's Notifications of the unpublishing of The rhk111 Philippine Defense Page
Facebook's Notifications of the unpublishing of The rhk111 Philippine Defense Page

And the great silencing has begun. This Page (The rhk111 Philippine Defense Page) was Mass Reported and then unpublished by Facebook for a short time after I recently reposted the “19 in exchange for 17” Post made by Sass Rogando Sassot several Days ago. 

I highly suspect that the Mass Reporting was made most likely by the Marcost*rds, the United States (US) and their Filipino Canines since they were the ones whose Interests will be served if this Page was removed.  

I learned about the unpublication after Facebook itself notified me about it. Actually I am a bit confused as the Notifications said that it was unpublished, but it doesn’t appear to be so now, it seems to be back online although no Notifications telling me so was made about that. 

Anyway, I am posting this for future Reference, so everybody will see what these Mongrels are doing now that they have managed to hijack Bong Bong Marcos’ (BBM) Foreign Policy for some Reason and are now dictating it. This shows what they did, and what they deserve in the Future, it’s as simple as that.

To all my Followers, if you want to keep following my Content if the Mongrels are somehow able to deplatform me on Facebook, then I suggest you follow me also at my other Social Media Accounts, particularly the ones at Gab, VK and Tumblr. Here are the Links to those alternative Accounts: https://linktr.ee/rhk111

Remember that they have already been able to shut down my Twitter Account, and with five more Years under Weakling Junior in Power, then there is the possibility that they indeed will be able to deplatform me on Facebook.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts