Thursday, February 15, 2024

Governor Mamba reiterates Stance against Foreign Forces or Troops in Cagayan

Governor Mamba reiterates Stance against Foreign Forces or Troops in Cagayan

Powered by RedCircle

Here is a Part of the Interview of Governor Manuel Mamba to the Chinese Press during his recent visit to China where he reiterated his Stance against the Presence of any Foreign Bases or Troops in his Home Province of Cagayan

Any Foreign Force in our Country has been a Magnet to a possible Attack by the Enemies of that Foreign Force. In World War II, when Pearl Harbor was attacked by Japan, because the American Bases were there. 

10 Hours after that, our Country was also attacked. Japan is not our Enemy. Japan is also our Neighbor, just like China. But we were engaged in a War which was not Ours. 

And I believe that should never happen again in this Part of the World, especially in Asia, especially that Economic Growth in the World is now concentrated here in Asia. 

And I have always talked of "Asia for Asians", I believe it's our Time to really grow, and that it should be inclusive, meaning all the Poor Nations should be Part of that Growth too. 

I'm against any Foreign Forces in my Province, and I believe this is the right Thing to do, and I think History will judge me right.

Here is the Link to the original Video on the Cagayan Provincial Information Office (CPIO) Facebook Page: https://fb.watch/qdNgP1CBP1/

SOURCE: Cagayan Provincial Information Office (CPIO) Facebook Page Video, 02/10/24 - 0957H {Archived Link}

Check out the Links to my other Social Media Accounts at https://linktr.ee/rhk111

Don’t forget to click on the Ads or to donate to help support this Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts