Wednesday, January 27, 2021

PA Light Tank Acquisition Issue

Screenshot of Trolls on the PA Light Tank Acquisition Issue
Screenshot of Trolls on the PA Light Tank Acquisition Issue

Apparently there is this group of People who seem to be insisting that I was favoring the K21-105 for the Light Tank Acquisition of the Philippine Army (PA)

Just to be clear, I was not favoring any bets for the PA Light Tank, I have no so called "Horse in the Race". 

The People who are insisting so are in fact the ones used to ALWAYS favoring a certain Candidate for every single Procurement of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP), and are looking to accuse the same thing to other People like me. 

In Filipino, ang tawag diyan e "Hanap Damay", yang mga kurapt na laging me Manok sa bawat bili ng AFP mahilig ring mang akusa ng ganyan sa iba



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts